BOOK A TOUR NOW
Farm Tours Terms & Conditions
- Adults (18 or over) are responsible for the supervision and safety of their children at all times.
- Please turn up for your farm tour promptly.
- No smoking on the tour.
- No eating on the tour.
- Parents, please make sure that children don’t put hands in mouths after touching the animals.
- Visitors must do as requested by your guide.
- Hand washing facilities are provided at various stages throughout the tour. We ask that all visitors wash their hands with the soap provided and dry with paper towels upon completion of the tour.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 2 days before arrival a charge equal to the full value for the tour will be made.
- In the event of a no show or a reduction in numbers the full cost of the booking is charged.